EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Online purchases made through the BDifferent.com site are valid for exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days from the ship date. Please use the “Ship Date” on your packing slip to determine the last day you have to return your merchandise by mail. Our policy lasts 30 days. If it has been more than 30 days from your ship date, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, all returned or exchanged items must be unwashed, unworn, unused and undamaged, in the same condition that you received it, with all tags and labels attached. To complete your return, all returned items must be accompanied by your receipt and any customs documents (if applicable).
Several types of items are final sale items and are cannot be returned or exchanged, unless required by law. Items that are final sale items and cannot be returned or exchanged include sale merchandise, intimate or sanitary merchandise such as underwear, lingerie and swimwear, clearance items, and gift cards / e-gift cards. Sale items, clearance items, gift cards / e-gift cards are all final sale items and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless required by law.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace/exchange items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same exact item, please follow the steps below.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
- If you would like to return a qualified item, either for exchange or for refund, you must first email us an Exchange Request or Refund Request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your request:
- Your order number
- The type of return you are requesting (Exchange or Refund)
- The item number(s) of the item(s) you are returning
- The reason for your return
- Your contact information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, and phone number
- A picture of your valid photo ID
- Once we receive your Exchange or Refund Request email, we will send you an email with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Please write your RMA number on your receipt and return it with your merchandise to expedite your request.
- Securely pack your merchandise, your receipt and any customs documents (if applicable), in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible). To be eligible for a return or exchange, all returned or exchanged items must be unwashed, unworn, unused and undamaged, in the same condition that you received it, with all tags and labels attached. Please note you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. In addition, any shipping charge paid by you is non-refundable unless you received damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
- When shipping your item you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance for the total amount on your receipt. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Mail your online returns or exchanges to the following address:
Attn: Exchanges & Returns Dept.
342 Fairway Blvd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- If your Refund Request is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If your Exchange Request is approved, then your exchange will be processed, and you will be notified by email of the shipment date. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
We do not offer partial refunds.
Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For returns from international and APO/FPO addresses, please allow 4-6 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 2-3 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. If you made your purchase using a gift card, e-gift card, or store credit, refunds will be issued to the original card that was used. The refund amount will include only the amount paid by you after any discount or reward was applied to the returned item(s). The refund will not include any shipping charge paid by you unless you are returning a damaged, defective, or the wrong item that was sent to you.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve taken all of these steps and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return, once the returned item is received and approved.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, the gift giver will receive a gift credit for the value of your and he/she will be notified about your return.
Questions about Exchanges & Returns should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.